A quick and easy soup to make for family and friends who are sick or just to warm the heart.
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 cup peeled, chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup peeled, chopped onion
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 12 oz favorite pasta
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- Heat Olive oil in a large Dutch Oven, over medium-high heat, then sauté veggies until they begin to soften slightly (6 mins.)
- Add broth, garlic, pepper, Italian seasoning, salt (optional.) Bring to boil. Cook until veggies are fork-tender (6 mins.) Stir periodically.
Add pasta. Cook until desired texture (soft, 10 mins.) Add more broth if necessary.
- Add chicken. Cook until chicken is warm and the flavor is permeated throughout. Taste test! Add more seasoning to taste. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like